Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Eating out

I will be going to Paris in July with my 18 year old daughter, any recommendations on eating out we will be staying on Rue de Vaugirard St Germain/Luxembourg and do not really want to venture too far at night.




|||



You will find an entire area of restaurants just up the street from your lodgings on the rue des Canettes, just oppostie St Sulpice.



You are staying in a very safe neighborhood and will have no problems venturing out on your own at night.




|||



Thanks for that info,..any others out there with any thing further to add would be appreciated. I have been Paris 1/2 dozen times but not in the past 8 years and I think because I am with my daughter on our own I really did not want to venture too far at night although from my experience if your careful like any capital and sensible all should be ok..laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment