Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hotel/B&B with a car park space

My husband and I will be in Paris for only 2 nights, begininng of June %26#39;05. I would love some suggestions for a clean, safe Hotel or B%26amp;B, and a place to park a lease car, anywhere around Paris. Rate range between 60E-80E, if possible. Thankyou




|||



We have stayed at the Citadines Apart%26#39;hotel Monmartre and they have parking.





However, it%26#39;s about 168 AU $%26#39;s per night for a studio apartment (you have a kitchen etc) in June so not in your budget although not a bad price for location and facilities in a major city. You could do a web search for it and try and find a cheaper rate with your actual dates. Once there I would suggest you park the car and use the Metro/buses/walk. I think you might be looking at a minimum of around 90E for a hotel room.





In general we go to Paris %26#39;sans auto%26#39; as parking seems to me to be a nightmare like any major city! Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment