Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hotel Relais Saint Honore

Can someone please tell me if they have seen the rooms at this hotel? How large are they? Thanks




|||



You can and should send an email to the hotel and ask how large their rooms are. I%26#39;m serious. It%26#39;s not a stupid thing to request. The staff at all the hotels I%26#39;ve contacted gladly informed me of the room size I was interested in.




|||



I booked this hotel for August. I called them and they were very nice and spoke English. I didn%26#39;t ask the size of the room because I was told most Paris hotel rooms were small.



Let me know what you find out. mef6@psu.edu



thanks




|||



The web site does list the room size and it is in metro . Can someone please convert this to feet ? They list their rooms as 12m2. On thier wee site everything looks lovely , however there is now a photo show on Trip Advisors page and the room appears to be tiny. We will be two women in one room for almost two weeks and we don%26#39;t want to be falling over each other. All of the writeups are wonderful but if the rooms are tiny we might be unhappy. I have stayed in 4 other Paris hotels and never had a small room. Also no one has mentioned if they have an elevator. Thanks




|||



Sorry for errors ........ typing with the other hand as typing hand is in a cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment