Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hospitals in Toulouse

A friend of mine who has a house in Guillac has been taken seriously ill with a brain tumour and is currently in a coma, but I don%26#39;t know which hospital to call. Does anyone know of any near there?



Thanks!





God bless




|||



Here are some leads:



Hospice St. Joseph de la Grave



Hopital J. Ducuing



Hopital Purpan Casserlardit - this one looks very large I would try this one first.





I just got these off of my Toulouse map, I know nothing about them.




|||



Purpan is the biggest hospital in Toulouse. I doubt they speak english tho, but here is their phone number : 05 61 77 22 33




|||



Did you ever locate your friend? I hope so.




|||



Hello


If you are still needing help, my boyfriend is English and lives in Toulouse. He is fluent in French so would be happy to help you.


Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment