Wednesday, April 25, 2012

CDG to the 16th

Hello everyone,


This site has given me a lot of tips for my trip to paris but my last doubt it is still on how the get to the hotel which is located in the 16th only a 10 min walk to the arc de triumph.


My doubt is will it be better to catch a shuttle, taxi or train? I%26#39;ve talked to the hotel receptionist and he said that if I take the RER I have to switch trains half-way through, which I%26#39;m scared of doing because I might get on the wrong train. I%26#39;ll be arriving on a tuesday morning around 10:00 am, any advice will help, thanks!




|||



The Air France Shuttle lets you off right at the Arc, and I think it%26#39;s approx. $14 US, so if your hotel is that close, this might be an idea. Use the search function and put in Air France Bus.....it will give you a ton of threads about it.





I know what you%26#39;re going through.....the airport transfers are the only part that I%26#39;m nervous about!

No comments:

Post a Comment