Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Anyone know how to add a hotel to this site?

Hi everyone - I want to review a hotel and the tripadvisor website does not have it listed. I looked and looked, but could not find a way to add the hotel so that I can post information about it. Does anyone know if this is possible? Thanks!




|||



I haven%26#39;t added anything but I have corrected some descriptions by submitting a review. As they read the reviews before posting, it gives them a chance to correct the listing. I just submit the review noting the corrections needed.




|||



At the bottom of the home page for trip advisor there is a link called %26#39;about us%26#39; if you click on this link there is an option to get a new hotel or attraction added to the site! Hope this helps.





Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment