Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Traveling with meds?

Am I okay to travel with prescription meds if its in the pharmacist%26#39;s bottle or do I need a written prescrip from my doc? I don%26#39;t think its anything too racey - allergy meds mostly.





Thanks



Jess %26quot;first time anywhere%26quot; D.




|||



Hi, I just returned from my first trip to Europe (solo, no less). And I had medication (guess you could say %26quot;racier%26quot; then allergy meds) ;-) and I had no problems. It was in its container.. no questions. I was actually more concerned with the liquid herbal medicine I brought (it was in a glass bottle w/ a %26quot;dropper%26quot; top).. I was afraid it would look suspicious.. but no questions with that (nor w/ the glass cough medicine bottle I brought back from Paris).


You should be fine. I have heard NOT to take your pills out of their bottle and put them in a plastic bag (in an effort to save space).


Hope you enjoy your trip! I%26#39;ve actually already bought tickets to go back in a couple months!! I%26#39;m hooked! Thank goodness for income tax checks, eh?


-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment